Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad
We’ve been a little obsessed with Buffalo Ranch anything lately. I wish I was joking when I tell you that I made 8 things last week that consisted of Buffalo Ranch something or other.
We can’t get enough!
Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Peppers? You’ve got to try them!
Grain Free Chicken Dippers with Buffalo Ranch Sauce? So so good!
I hope you like Buffalo Ranch flavors, too, because I’ve got a few more buffalo ranch recipes up my sleeve that I’m so excited to share.
But we totally can’t get enough of this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad! I’ve been doubling or tripling this recipe on Sunday night and then we eat it all throughout the week for a quick, nutrient dense lunch.
It’s great on top of a salad. You can stuff it in an avocado. You can eat it with celery sticks. You can even put it in a nice juicy tomato like THIS.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1½ cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken (about 2 breasts or 1 pound of uncooked chicken)
- 1 green onion, chopped, both white and green parts
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon each: onion powder, garlic powder, dried dill, dried chives, sea salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (see my easy 30 second homemade recipe HERE) or you can use sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I use THIS)
- optional: 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate, serve and enjoy!
- *The flavor is best when left in the fridge for a few hours, but you can certainly eat it right away, too 🙂
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad Serving Ideas:
*in an avocado
*in a tomato
*with celery sticks
*top with fresh herbs like chives, extra green onion or cilantro
Are you obsessed with Buffalo Ranch flavors like me? (hope so!) Leave me a comment if you’ve made this or any of my other Buffalo Ranch recipes!
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information