Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
- 1½ cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken (about 2 breasts or 1 pound of uncooked chicken)
- 1 green onion, chopped, both white and green parts
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon each: onion powder, garlic powder, dried dill, dried chives, sea salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (see my easy 30 second homemade recipe HERE) or you can use sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I use THIS)
- optional: 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate, serve and enjoy!
- *The flavor is best when left in the fridge for a few hours, but you can certainly eat it right away, too :)
How I cook my chicken for this recipe: Put chicken in a pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover. Chicken is usually done in 10-15 minutes.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad Serving Ideas:
*in an avocado
*in a tomato
*with celery sticks
*top with fresh herbs like chives, extra green onion or cilantro
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/buffalo-ranch-chicken-salad/