Pineapple Sesame Meatballs
These Pineapple Sesame Meatballs are a winning combination of Asian flavors and sweet, juicy pineapple!
I love meatballs! They are just so dang versatile, right? Pop ’em on a salad, pop ’em on a baked sweet potato, pop ’em on a lettuce wrap, pop ’em over a skillet veggie hash, pop ’em in your mouth. Oh, so many possibilities!
Our favorite way to eat them is on top of my pineapple ginger coleslaw. It’s such a delicious combination and full of good nutrition. I included my Pineapple Ginger Coleslaw recipe in the notes section of the printable recipe card down below – you don’t want to miss it!
I hope you get a chance to try these Pineapple Sesame Meatballs soon! I think you’ll really enjoy them 🙂
Pineapple Sesame Meatballs Recipe:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 green onions, sliced using both white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or gluten free soy sauce (I use THIS)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (I use THIS)
- ½ cup pineapple, finely diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 1 large carrot)
- optional toppings: toasted sesame seeds, extra green onion, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into golf ball sized meatballs (makes about 18-20).
- Place meatballs in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and slightly browned on top. Top with optional toppings and enjoy!
2 cups coleslaw
1/4 cup mayo (easy homemade mayo recipe HERE) or you could use Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup diced pineapple
1 green onion, sliced using both white and green parts
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
Juice of ½ lime
Pin Pineapple Sesame Meatballs Recipe HERE:
Try some of my other favorite healthy meatball recipes: