Cranberry Orange Loaf (Grain and Dairy Free, Paleo)
Cranberry Orange Loaf – Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
My extended family and friends get to be the taste testers of all my creations and they’ve all dubbed this cranberry orange loaf the best bread I’ve created yet.
The best yet?!
They all say YES.
I guess there’s a new favorite in town and it’s this Cranberry Orange Loaf
Since cranberries are plentiful this time of year, I hope you get a chance to try it. And I hope you like it as much as we do!
Don’t forget to pin this image (and follow me on Pinterest!) so you can have the recipe on file:
- 6 eggs
- 1 orange, zested and juiced (about ¼ cup zest and ¼ cup juice)
- ½ can coconut milk (or ¾ cup) (I use THIS)
- ⅓ cup pure honey or sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil + more for greasing (Find HERE)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup coconut flour (I use THIS)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ cups fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the wet loaf ingredients together.
- Add in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour into a greased, regular size loaf pan (like THIS).
- Bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour or until center is cooked through.
- While the loaf is cooking, combine glaze ingredients until well mixed.
- Refrigerate glaze ingredients until loaf is done cooking and has cooled.
- Once loaf is done cooking and has cooled, pour glaze over the loaf.
© Primally Inspired. My posts are copyrighted information. Do not repost my full recipe or post on your blog, Facebook, or any other website. Posting ingredients and sharing my photos is permitted with a link back to my site for the full recipe or post.FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.