5 minute Zucchini Blender Bread Recipe – No Grains, No Added Sugar
How many of you are growing zucchini this year?
And how many of you have more zucchini than you know what to do with?!
*hand raised* ME!!!
So I set out to create a zucchini bread recipe to use up some of my garden zucchini.
And I am so happy about how this zucchini bread turned out! It meets all 3 of my requirements for being easy, healthy and delicious.
In fact, it’s SO easy that all it takes is 5 minutes and a blender!
I’m calling this my 5 minute zucchini blender bread and I think it might be my easiest bread recipe yet. Yes, it’s even easier than the no grains, no added sugar, easy and amazing banana bread, which I didn’t think was possible. By the way, if you haven’t made that yet, you may want to. It’s my most popular and most loved recipe! (Click HERE for my banana bread recipe)
Anyway, this zucchini blender bread is SO yummy that I made it 3 times in one weekend. And it got big thumbs up from everyone I served it to, including a bunch of little ones who gobbled it up and asked for more.
But one of the best parts about this zucchini blender bread recipe is that it contains NO added sugar. Not even honey or maple syrup! It’s 100% naturally sweetened by the dates. Love that!
So if you have 5 minutes to spare, grab your blender, grab a zucchini and let’s make zucchini blender bread! 🙂
5 minute Zucchini Blender Bread Recipe (No Grains, No Added Sugar)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half and seeds scraped out with a spoon then cut into chunks
- 4 eggs
- 12 pitted dates (I use THESE)
- ¼ cup melted butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour (I use THIS)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- optional add-in's: 1/3 cup chocolate chips, walnuts or any other nuts or seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add zucchini chunks, dates, eggs, butter, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and sea salt and blend once again until thoroughly mixed.
- If you are using any add-in's. Add them now and briefly stir.
- Pour into a regular sized well greased (or parchment lined) loaf pan (I use THIS loaf pan) and bake for 60 minutes. Enjoy!
Pin Zucchini Blender Bread Recipe HERE:
Want some other healthy Zucchini Recipes?
Here’s my favorite top 20 Paleo Zucchini Recipes:
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information