The yearly Primally Inspired INFRARED SAUNA GROUP BUY is happening NOW through February 28th! Now's your chance to get an infrared sauna at wholesale prices- about 40% off retail!
Grain Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
I can’t wait for you to make this grain free Chocolate Zucchini Bread! It’s chocolatey, moist and SO delicious!
It’s also made right in the blender so it’s super simple and clean up is a breeze. Love that!
If you are looking for a delicious way to use up zucchini, you’ve got to try this easy recipe that we’ve been loving! It’s a crowd pleaser, too 🙂
Grain Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread Quick How To Video:
(The printable recipe is at bottom of this post)
If you can’t see the video player above, you can watch it on YouTube HERE:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my new YouTube Channel so you’ll never miss a video 🙂
Grain Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe:
- 12 pitted dried dates (I use THESE)
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half, seeds scraped out and then cut into chunks
- ¼ cup butter, ghee or use refined coconut oil for dairy allergies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I use THIS)
- ½ cup coconut flour (I use THIS)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder (I use THIS)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional Toppings: mini chocolate chips (I use THESE dairy-free chocolate chips), coconut chips, raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the dates, eggs, zucchini chunks, butter, and vanilla in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the coconut flour, cacao powder, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt and blend until smooth and thick.
- Pour the batter into a well greased or parchment lined regular sized loaf pan (I use THIS).
- Top with any optional toppings if you are using toppings.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is cooked through.
- Let cool then enjoy!
Pin Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe HERE:
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information