5 Minute Zucchini Blender Bread (No Grains, No Added Sugar)
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half and seeds scraped out with a spoon then cut into chunks
- 4 eggs
- 12 pitted dates (I use THESE)
- ¼ cup melted butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour (I use THIS)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- optional add-in's: 1/3 cup chocolate chips, walnuts or any other nuts or seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add zucchini chunks, dates, eggs, butter, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and sea salt and blend once again until thoroughly mixed.
- If you are using any add-in's. Add them now and briefly stir.
- Pour into a regular sized well greased (or parchment lined) loaf pan (I use THIS loaf pan) and bake for 60 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/5-minute-zucchini-blender-bread/