Paleo Lemon Pudding with Strawberries
I’m pretty much obsessed with lemons if you didn’t figure that out by now. So far I’ve made Paleo Lemon Bread, Paleo Lemon Pudding Cake, Paleo Easy Lemon Fruit Dip…..and now Paleo Lemon Pudding with Strawberries.
This dairy free lemon pudding is creamy, delicious and perfectly lemon-y. And really easy to make. Plus it’s made with super nutrient dense ingredients like coconut milk and egg yolks.
It’s great by itself. But, I think it’s even better topped with some fresh sliced fruit. And my pick is strawberries. Lemon and strawberries has always been such a great flavor combo in my book.
And lately, I’ve been making adorable little parfaits with my Paleo Lemon Pudding.
Just layer a sprinkle of nuts (use seeds like pepitas and sunflower if you are allergic to nuts) then add a spoonful of strawberries and then add a big dollop of pudding. I mean, seriously, how cute is this?! 🙂
If you are looking for a cute, healthy and easy dessert that will impress, give this recipe a try!
Paleo Lemon Pudding with Strawberries Recipe
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients in a medium pot and let set aside to sit for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the heat on your stove to medium and whisk in the egg yolks.
- Stir constantly for 5-8 minutes or until mixture is heated and bubbles begin to appear around the sides and top of the mixture. Do NOT bring to a boil (important).
- Pour into serving cups (mixture will be thin) and refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely chilled.
- Before serving, top with sliced strawberries (or any other sliced fruit) and enjoy!
Click HERE to pin this Paleo Lemon Pudding Recipe:
Are you obsessed with lemon flavors, too? Do you have or know of any great lemon recipes I should try? Leave me a comment 🙂