Paleo Lemon Pudding with Strawberries
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients in a medium pot and let set aside to sit for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the heat on your stove to medium and whisk in the egg yolks.
- Stir constantly for 5-8 minutes or until mixture is heated and bubbles begin to appear around the sides and top of the mixture. Do NOT bring to a boil (important).
- Pour into serving cups (mixture will be thin) and refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely chilled.
- Before serving, top with sliced strawberries (or any other sliced fruit) and enjoy!
If you are using the grass-fed Great Lakes Gelatin, make sure to use the orange/red can
one). Do NOT use the green can - it will not work.
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/paleo-lemon-pudding/