Easy, healthy, One Pan Meal: Ranch Chicken and Veggies! Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free. Have an easy, healthy meal on the table in minutes!
One Pan Meal: Ranch Chicken and Veggies (Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free)
I make a lot of One Pan Meals in real life. For one thing: SO EASY! Clean up is a breeze. I don’t have to slave over a hot stove. You can mix and match any veggies that you have on hand. Everyone loves it… especially this One Pan Ranch Chicken and Veggies meal. Plus it’s so healthy – it’s Paleo and Whole30 friendly! What’s not to love?!
If you’ve been following my recipes for awhile, you may already know that I’m kind of obsessed with Ranch flavors. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad. Cool Ranch Avocado Dip. Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Peppers. I could go on and on with all my Ranch recipes I’ve created over the years.
So if you’re like me and love allthingsranch, this is another simple recipe that we absolutely love. The flavor is so so good and I think you’ll really enjoy it, too. Even the buttery ranch coated roasted veggies are so dang good – I can’t stop eating them!
And we may just be two peas in a pod if you cover your plate in hot sauce, too. I mean, Buffalo Ranch?! Now you’re talkin’ my language! Enjoy!
One Pan Meal Ranch Chicken and Veggies Recipe:
- 1 and ½ pounds boneless chicken breasts (2 large, thick breasts or 4 medium, with or without skin)
- Assorted veggies to fill your pan, cut into 1 inch pieces (We tend to like and use potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, but anything works! Use whatever you have!)
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ghee or butter, melted (I won't tell if you add a drizzle of bacon grease....then it's like Bacon Ranch Chicken, which is basically the best thing ever!)
- optional for serving: hot sauce (I use THIS)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add chicken and veggies to a large sheet pan - I line it with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Mix together the dried parsley, dill, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper and sprinkle over the chicken and veggies.
- Next, drizzle your melted ghee or butter all over the top of the chicken and veggies. Here's what it looks like before it goes in the oven:
- Bake for 35 - 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and the veggies are slightly browned. Serve with hot sauce, if desired. Enjoy!