One Pan Meal: Ranch Chicken and Veggies (Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free)
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 and ½ pounds boneless chicken breasts (2 large, thick breasts or 4 medium, with or without skin)
- Assorted veggies to fill your pan, cut into 1 inch pieces (We tend to like and use potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, but anything works! Use whatever you have!)
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ghee or butter, melted (I won't tell if you add a drizzle of bacon grease....then it's like Bacon Ranch Chicken, which is basically the best thing ever!)
- optional for serving: hot sauce (I use THIS)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add chicken and veggies to a large sheet pan - I line it with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Mix together the dried parsley, dill, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper and sprinkle over the chicken and veggies.
- Next, drizzle your melted ghee or butter all over the top of the chicken and veggies. Here's what it looks like before it goes in the oven:
- Bake for 35 - 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and the veggies are slightly browned. Serve with hot sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/one-pan-meal-ranch-chicken-veggies/