Healthy Brownie Bites
This healthy brownie bites recipe is a recipe that you will just love! With just 5 easy ingredients, it’s quick, simple and absolutely delicious!
Packed with protein, good fats and fiber, they make the perfect healthy little snack when you just want something sweet and chocolate-y. Ladies, you know what I’m talking about!
They are so decadent, rich and chocolate-y that just one little brownie bite is all you need to satisfy that chocolate craving! They really do taste like a brownie!
As always, I love when you play around with my recipes to make them your own creations. Get creative, have a little fun and see what yumminess you can come up with! I’ve added some orange zest to these before and wow is it good. I think mint would be absolutely divine, too. And I may or may not have dipped these in peanut butter 😉 Just sayin’!
Ok, that’s all for today. Have fun with this recipe! I think you’ll fall in love with these at first bite. And don’t forget to leave me a comment – I always love hearing from you. And if you play around with the recipe, let us know your favorite additions so we can all try it, too!
Healthy Brownie Bites Recipe:
- 1 cup pitted dates, about 18 dates (I use THESE)
- ⅓ cup raw nuts of choice (walnuts, almonds or pecans are a good choice or any combination of nuts that you can think of!)
- ⅓ cup raw seeds of choice (I love using THESE pumpkin seeds the best!)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut flakes (find HERE)
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder (I use THIS)
- optional: 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until everything is finely chopped and clumped together.
- Form into balls and refrigerate. You can eat them right away, but I think they are best eaten chilled, right out of the fridge 🙂 Enjoy!
Pin Healthy Brownie Bites HERE: