Flourless Peppermint Fudge Brownie Bars
If you are a dark chocolate lover, promise me that you’ll make these flourless peppermint fudge brownie bars as soon as possible.
Dark chocolate and peppermint is a match made in heaven, don’t you agree?
(By the way, if you are one of
crazy people who don’t like mint and chocolate together, we can’t be friends just leave it out or substitute another flavoring of your choice like orange extract)
But these are so rich and chocolately and fudgey and everything a decadent brownie bar should be.
And the even better news is that they are completely flourless! No flour! You won’t believe it!
I can’t even……
Just make them, okay? 🙂
Flourless Peppermint Fudge Brownie Bars Recipe
(Paleo and Gluten Free)
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, melted (use coconut oil for dairy free option)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder (I use THIS)
- ½ cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate pieces (I use THESE)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter (use coconut oil for dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix eggs, melted butter, maple syrup, vanilla, peppermint extract and sea salt together until well combined.
- Stir in cacao (or cocao) powder and stir until silky smooth. I use an immersion blender to get it nice and smooth.
- Pour the batter into a parchment lined (or well greased) 8x8 baking pan (batter will be very runny).
- Sprinkle ½ cup of chocolate chips all over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then let cool.
- When the brownie bars are cool to the touch, make your chocolate topping by melting chocolate chips and butter over low heat and stir until smooth and melted.
- Spread chocolate topping all over the brownie bars.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour (they are best after at least 4 hours of being in the fridge, though). Enjoy!
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information