Flourless Peppermint Fudge Brownie Bars
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: Makes 16 bars
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter (use coconut oil for dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix eggs, melted butter, maple syrup, vanilla, peppermint extract and sea salt together until well combined.
- Stir in cacao (or cocao) powder and stir until silky smooth. I use an immersion blender to get it nice and smooth.
- Pour the batter into a parchment lined (or well greased) 8x8 baking pan (batter will be very runny).
- Sprinkle ½ cup of chocolate chips all over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then let cool.
- When the brownie bars are cool to the touch, make your chocolate topping by melting chocolate chips and butter over low heat and stir until smooth and melted.
- Spread chocolate topping all over the brownie bars.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour (they are best after at least 4 hours of being in the fridge, though). Enjoy!
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/flourless-peppermint-fudge-brownie-bars/