I love creating foods that taste amazing and that show people that eating healthier is both fun and very satisfying.
I don’t know about you, but we definitely aren’t deprived of anything at this house just because we choose to make healthier choices. Grass-fed steaks topped with rich yellow butter and fresh herbs, savory oven roasted farm fresh veggies and then coconut flour apple dumplings (with just picked apples!) topped with coconut milk ice cream for dessert. So yeah, I’m pretty sure we’re not deprived of anything 😉 In fact, I can’t think of anything that sounds better than that right about now!
But anyway, Fall entertaining is the perfect time of year to show friends and family that just because you choose to eat healthy, doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice flavor or your even your favorite foods.
I created this apple tray with 3 healthier (and easy!) dips at my last party and it was a big hit! The 3 dips were much healthier alternatives to sugar and chemically laden dips and everything was super yummy and created with all real ingredients. No fake stuff in here!
And the cool part is that each dip is completely homemade, but literally took less than 5 minutes to put together.
I made an easy caramel dip – ohmigosh, it is good!
I made my pumpkin spiced almond butter dip – huge hit!
And obviously, no dipping station would be complete without chocolate. I used my super easy, homemade (dairy free!), chocolate recipe that everyone raves over.
- Apples, cored and sliced and dipped in fresh lemon juice to prevent browning
- Pumpkin Spiced Almond Butter Recipe HERE
- Easy Chocolate Sauce Recipe HERE, but make sure you do NOT refrigerate it or else it will harden
- Melt the butter in a small saucepot over medium low heat until melted.
- Combine the milk and arrowroot powder together and add in with the butter.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt. Stir until it starts to simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in honey. Caramel sauce will thicken as it cools.
What are some of your favorite Fall entertaining foods? Do you have a recipe that always surprises people when they learn it’s healthy? Tell me!
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information