Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin. Chocolate Chip. Cookies. Yes!
I had so much fun experimenting with this recipe, you guys! I mean, who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies? But then add in a bit of pumpkin and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice?! And now we’re talkin’!
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies have the perfect amount of Fall flavor and are super simple to whip together.
Like all chocolate chip cookies, they are best warm and fresh out of the oven. Yum!
I’ll take the whole stack, please 🙂
I hope you give this recipe a try! They are divine 🙂
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
- ⅓ cup butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted (I use butter)
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree (I use THIS)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup tapioca flour or arrowroot (I use THIS)
- ⅓ cup coconut flour (find HERE)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (find HERE or use THIS recipe)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (I use THESE)
- Mix together the butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add in the tapioca flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate batter for 30 minutes or longer (the batter will stiffen up in the fridge).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten the cookies with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Enjoy!
Pin Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies HERE:
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information