Prosciutto Wrapped Pesto Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes
If you are a regular reader of my site, you know how much I love spending time outdoors. During the summer, I like to create quick and easy meals to feed my family because I hate being inside when the sun is shining 🙂 The less time I can spend in my kitchen during the summer, the better!
That’s why I’ve created a collection of easy, one pan meals called One Pan Wonders for when I don’t want to be tied up in the kitchen.
One Pan + Real Food Ingredients + Bake = Healthy, delicious meal in no time flat. My kinda meal!
Here’s my favorite summer version of my One Pan Wonders. The ingredients are fresh summer garden and farmer’s market produce and herbs and I think you’re going to love these flavors as much as we do over here. It’s even fancy enough that you can serve to guests!
If you are looking for more shortcuts in the kitchen, you’ll want to check out a brand new summer online cooking series called “Real Food For Busy People.”
I, along with some of my favorite, well-known real food bloggers, are teaching these courses designed especially for busy working people who want to eat real food.
I’m teaching easy freezer meals (learn how I make 5 freezer meals in under an hour!), One Pot Meals, and Easy Grilling Meals.
I hope you’ll join me in my own kitchen and backyard for these cool classes. If you want to learn more information or sign up, CLICK HERE.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put your cherry tomatoes and onions on a rimmed baking pan.
- Salt and pepper the veggies.
- Pour your olive oil or other fat over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your chicken.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of pesto over each chicken breast.
- Wrap with one slice of prosciutto.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pan with the tomatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tomatoes burst and chicken is cooked through.