I’ve been holding out on you all with this cookie dough snack balls recipe. Sorry guys! I’ve been making these babies every week since February.
And 3 months later, they are still one of my very favorite things. Which is kind of a big deal because I am usually obsessed with a new favorite thing every other week
I make a batch of these cookie dough snack balls at the beginning of the week and then through the whole week, I have a nourishing, quick, grab and go snack ready whenever I want one. I love ‘em and everybody else does, too!
This cookie dough snack balls recipe is actually a short cut to one of my previous and very loved recipes (THIS one). I am always looking for short cuts in the kitchen. Don’t get me wrong – I love to cook and bake, but I also love to do a million other things (especially spending time outside!). Spending hours in the kitchen is just not for me.
So I found a way to make that previous recipe of mine even easier – woo! And what I came up with is this recipe I’m giving you today. It’s super simple.
And if you want to make it even more simple (because I totally do this when I don’t have the patience to roll into individual balls), just spread the mixture out in a 8×8-inch, parchment lined baking pan. 5 minutes and done! Refrigerate until hardened, cut into squares and eat
Cookie Dough Snack Balls Recipe (Paleo, Vegan)
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes (find HERE)
- ½ cup nut butter of choice or peanut butter. For nut allergies, use sunbutter (find HERE)
- ½ cup coconut oil (find HERE), melted or softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips (I use THESE because they are dairy free and soy free)
- Combine all the ingredients, except mini chocolate chips into a bowl and stir until well incorporated.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Roll out into bite size balls (about 1 inch).
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened (only takes a few minutes!)
- Eat and enjoy!
*To make this even more simple if you don't feel like rolling into balls, just spread the mixture into an 8x8-inch, parchment lined baking pan. Refrigerate until hardened and cut into squares.
These cookie dough snack balls are my go-to Paleo treat recipe and I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information