Cookie Dough Snack Balls
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: Makes 25 1-inch cookie dough snack balls
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes (find HERE)
- ½ cup nut butter of choice or peanut butter. For nut allergies, use sunbutter (find HERE)
- ½ cup coconut oil (find HERE), melted or softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips (I use THESE because they are dairy free and soy free)
- Combine all the ingredients, except mini chocolate chips into a bowl and stir until well incorporated.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Roll out into bite size balls (about 1 inch).
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened (only takes a few minutes!)
- Eat and enjoy!
Keep any leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
*To make this even more simple if you don't feel like rolling into balls, just spread the mixture into an 8x8-inch, parchment lined baking pan. Refrigerate until hardened and cut into squares.
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/cookie-dough-snack-balls/