Easy Black Rasberry Coconut Flour Muffins
We recently moved to a beautiful wooded property in the countryside of Pennsylvania. We were so excited to discover wild black raspberries growing all over the property. Look at these lovelies!
I’ve been raspberry picking everyday for the past week and have bowlful upon bowlful of these beauties. I couldn’t wait to come up with a few new recipes to feature my lovely wild black raspberries.
You’ll love how easy this recipe is to whip together. In no time flat, you’ll have delicious muffins awaiting you. Don’t forget the glaze! It’s equally simple to throw together and it definitely adds a little special treat to the muffin.
Feel free to substitute any fresh berries for the black raspberries, too!
- 4 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed (or ½ cup unsweetened applesauce)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil or butter
- ¼ cup pure raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup of fresh black raspberries or other fresh berries
Vanilla Maple Glaze Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream, coconut milk or any other milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, banana, oil, honey and vanilla until well combined.
- Add in coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt and stir.
- Fold in berries gently.
- Fill a lined muffin tray about ¾ of the way to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or unitl golden on top and cooked in the middle.
- While baking, mix together the Vanilla Maple Glaze ingredients.
- After the muffins have cooled, drizzle the glaze over each muffin.
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information