Breakfast Pizza Quiche Recipe from One Pot Paleo
Today I’m excited to share an easy, one pot recipe that my family has been loving lately! It’s from the cookbook One Pot Paleo and the author, Jenny Castaneda, is generously letting me share her recipe with you!
Now before I reveal the deliciously easy recipe, I want to rave about One Pot Paleo for just a minute because I’m a huge fan. But before I do, I want you to know something. I have a lot of cookbooks in my collection. One of the perks of being a food blogger is that I get sent cookbooks to review all.the.time. So many cookbooks. And sure, most of them are great, but I only pick the really special ones to share on my blog. You know, ones that I actually use, really, really love and would not hesitate to purchase for my friends or family.
And this cookbook takes the cake. It’s by far my most used cookbook from my collection because every single thing I’ve made from it has been so easy, tasty and husband approved. And if you’ve been following me for any length of time, you already know by now that those are my 3 requirements for my own recipes. Easy. Tasty. Husband Approved. Check, check and check.
Okay, so now onto the recipe! Watch my super short, how to video below! You can also keep scrolling down for the printable recipe.
Watch the video here:
If you can’t see the video player above, watch it on YouTube HERE:
Breakfast Pizza Quiche Recipe:
- 1 teaspoon ghee, melted
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk (I use THIS)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1½ cups mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered (I use Applegate brand)
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce (I use THIS)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a round 10-inch springform pan or 8x8-inch baking dish with ghee.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the coconut milk. Whisk until light and frothy. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, black pepper and oregano. Whisk to combine. Add the mushrooms, roasted red peppers, pepperoni and green onions. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into the greased pan/dish. Swirl the pizza sauce on top. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.