Broccoli Salad gets a Keto makeover. This mouth watering Keto version has chicken, bacon and blue cheese, too!
Keto Broccoli Salad with Chicken, Bacon & Blue Cheese
Weeknight Keto Cookbook
Keto Broccoli Salad with Chicken, Bacon & Blue Cheese Recipe
- 2 lb (900 g) broccoli (I use pre-shredded bagged broccoli slaw)
- 1¼ cups (287 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup (84 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 rotisserie chicken (4-5 cups [560-700 g]), meat removed and shredded
- 1 lb (454 g) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ medium-sized red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (112 g) crumbled blue cheese
- 1½ tsp (12 g) coarse salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Using a food processor, shred the broccoli until very fine, then transfer to a large bowl (Note from Kelly - I use pre-shredded bagged broccoli slaw mix to make it super easy)
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the broccoli and stir well. Mix in the cheddar cheese, chicken, bacon, red onion, blue cheese, salt and pepper until well incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories 583.5 kcal
Fat: 44.1 g
Carbs: 6.7 g
Fiber: 2.1 g
Protein: 42.7 g
Net Carbs: 4.6 g