No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Tart. Easy to make and so decadent and delicious – perfect for chocolate lovers! Vegan, Gluten Free and Paleo Friendly recipe.
No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Tart (Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan)
For all of you fellow chocolate lovers out there, this one is for you! This No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Tart is oh-so-decadent, irresistibly good, absolutely gorgeous and surprisingly….extremely simple! This recipe takes just 10 minutes to make with only a handful of ingredients.
It has a gooey brownie crust layer that’s made very simply with blended nuts and dates. And then there’s an easy chocolate ganache layer made with your favorite melted chocolate bar. Next comes a layer of red, delicious and ripe, juicy strawberries. And finally, some more melted chocolate is drizzled all over the top. Swoon.
It’s like a triple chocolate strawberry treat….oh baby, oh baby!
One of the cool things about this treat is that it’s gluten free (and can easily be made vegan and paleo friendly with your favorite vegan and paleo friendly chocolate bar!) and made with simple, wholesome ingredients. And it’s so rich and chocolate-y that you only need a very small piece to satisfy that chocolate craving 🙂
If you adore a rich, decadent chocolate treat like me, I think you’ll especially enjoy this recipe!
No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Tart Recipe:
- 1 cup pitted dried dates (I use THESE)
- 1 cup nuts of choice (I like walnuts the best!)
- ⅓ cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder (I use THIS)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 (3-ounces each) of your favorite dark chocolate bars (THESE are my fav!) or to switch it up, you can use white chocolate bars, too!
- ⅓ cup milk of choice (I use THIS coconut milk)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Add pitted dates, nuts, cacao powder, vanilla and sea salt to a high powered blender and blend until the mixture is finely chopped and clumped together.
- Press the date/nut mixture into the bottom and a little up the sides of a parchment lined 4"x8" loaf pan to form a crust. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, break up the dark chocolate bars, add them and your milk in a small pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Allow the chocolate to melt until it's completely smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the date/nut crust, reserving a bit of chocolate to drizzle over the top of the strawberries, if desired.
- Add your sliced strawberries on top of the melted chocolate layer and then drizzle any remaining melted chocolate over the strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes, slice and enjoy! 🙂 Store leftovers in fridge.