If you are looking for a delicious, healthy, grain-free Peach Muffins recipe, then look no further! This simple recipe uses fresh peaches & is Paleo approved.
Peach Muffins Recipe (Paleo, Grain Free)
Mmmm….Peach Muffins! How delicious do these look?!
Bitefuls of cake like muffin with sweet juicy peaches and a crunchy cinnamon nut topping – what a delight for the tastebuds 🙂
My husband came home with a basket full of fresh peaches that needed to be used quickly so I knew I had to get creative. I made Peach Salsa, Peach Hot Sauce, Peach Crisp and then I whipped up these easy grain-free, Peach Muffins. They were so good and a hit with everyone so I knew I had to share the recipe with you.
They’d make a fun breakfast treat or a wholesome, healthy snack. They are made with real, simple ingredients and are dairy-free, grain-free and paleo approved…and absolutely delicious, too! Enjoy the recipe!
Peach Muffins Recipe (Paleo, Grain Free)
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil, butter or ghee
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk or milk of choice (I use THIS)
- ¼ to ⅓ cup (use more or less depending on your sweetness level) honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar (I use THIS)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use THIS)
- ½ cup coconut flour (I use THIS)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup diced peaches (about 1 large peach)
- ½ heaping cup diced peaches
- ½ cup chopped nuts of choice
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut oil, milk of choice, honey and vanilla extract until well blended. Add in the coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt and mix until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of diced peaches.
- Fill 12 regular size muffin liners ¾ full with your peach batter and bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, let's make the simple cinnamon nut topping: Mix together ½ heaping cup diced peaches, chopped nuts, honey and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Once the 15 minute timer goes off, take the muffins out of the oven (they won't be fully cooked yet!) and add a heaping teaspoon or two of topping over teach muffin.
- Put back in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes longer until muffins are golden brown and cooked throughout. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Pin Peach Muffins Recipe (Paleo, Grain Free, Vegan) HERE:
These sound wonderful Kelly! I rarely make anything with fresh peaches since they are so delicious on their own. But this recipe is easy and uses ingredients i have on hand. Can’t wait to try them as soon as I pick up some fresh peaches!
I agree, Elizabeth – not much can beat a fresh peach!!! Every summer my mom would make us fresh peach halves filled with whipped cream when the peaches were in season. I still crave them every summer 🙂
I used regular butter (not paleo I know), vanilla unsweetened cashew milk, agave nectar, and coconut extra in replacements for the recipe and it tasted amazing! I also baked it into a cake rather than muffins and just let it cook for 10 minutes longer, checking up on it every few minutes and it was a hit!
Oh that’s awesome, Jordan! Thanks for letting me know! Thanks for all your suggestions/tips on substitutions, too — and I love butter, too 🙂
Would it work to use WELL DRAINED canned peaches?
Kelly! Thanks for such a amazing and easy recipe. I am going to try this in weekend. I hope everything will go well. Thanks for sharing between 🙂
I hope you love them, Elizabeth!
I made these today and they are INCREDIBLE!! I have a ton of fresh Niagara peaches from the farm and plan to make another batch tomorrow night 🙂 I used less than 1/4 c honey and found that to be perfect for sweetness. thanks for the great paleo recipe!
YUM!!! I am so jealous of your fresh peaches!!! Peach season is over here, but I enjoyed it while it lasted 🙂
Thanks Kelly for nice recipes. can not wait to try it out! 😉
Thanks for your kind words, Mary!
Looks delicious, it’s not peach season yet, but I’m ready to try them!
Delicious looking Peach Muffins. Thanks a lot for it’s introduction to the masses. I have jotted down all the recipe.Hopefully try sometime…Thanks once again kelly.
I like peach and I like muffins when they come together like this I love them more! Tonight I’m cooking this for my boyfriend.
This really looks so yummy and I will defiantly be going to try it this evening. Thanks for sharing.
Hello, they look adorable. peach muffins recipe to enjoy. Thank you for sharing.
Made these yesterday and were super Delish! They did come out super soggy but hey that added to the scrumptiousness (and perhaps i put in too many peaches).
Question, now that I’m out of peaches, do you think this recipe would work for apples?
Yes, it works great with apples, Sasha! So yummy 🙂
These looks super yummy and i am already looking forward to making them this weekend. Thanks for posting this.
I thought I couldn’t love muffins more than I already did, but then I saw this.