Best, Soft Homemade Play Dough with Natural Colors
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
- 1½ cups water
- ¾ cup salt (I use THIS salt)
- 1 tablespoon cream of tarter (I use THIS cream of tartar)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 1½ cups flour (I use THIS flour)
- 1 teaspoon superfood powder in choice color (see recommendations below)
- Mix everything together in a medium pot over medium low heat. It will look very liquid-y at first. Also, don't worry about the lumps. The water will cook out and it will all smooth out as it cooks.
- Keep stirring as the water cooks out. Once the dough starts getting dry and is no longer gooey, it's done! This process only takes a few minutes.
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/best-homemade-play-dough-natural-colors/