How to Make Honeysuckle Tea
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
- 1 part honeysuckle flowers
- 2 parts water
- ice for serving
- Gently crush or bruise your honeysuckle flowers. You can do this by hand or gently with a wooden spoon.
- Add honeysuckle flowers to a pitcher or cup.
- Top with water and stir. Cover.
- Put the pitcher in the refrigerator overnight, or at least 6-8 hours up to 15 hours.
- Strain the flowers out and enjoy your honeysuckle tea over ice.
- Add the bruised honeysuckle flowers to pitcher or cup. Add water and stir. Cover.
- Put the pitcher in full sun for 3-4 hours.
- Strain the flowers out and enjoy over ice.
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/how-to-make-honeysuckle-tea/