Watermelon Salad Recipe
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: Serves 4-6
- 6 cups mixed salad greens (I use an organic spring mix)
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or any type of berry
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds or macadamia nuts
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk (I use THIS)
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey or sweetener of choice (for Vegan option, use coconut sugar instead)
- Make the Coconut Lime Dressing by combining the coconut milk, lime juice and honey (or sweetener of choice) until well blended. Set aside.
- Add the salad greens to a large salad bowl. Top with watermelon, blueberries and berries. Lastly, add the nuts. Serve with Coconut Lime Dressing. Enjoy!
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/watermelon-salad-recipe/