Homemade Spray Deodorant Recipe
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: 4 ounces
- 4 ounce glass spray bottle (I use THIS one)
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) apple cider vinegar (I use THIS)
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) distilled or spring water *see note below if you need extra strength odor protection
- 30 drops lemongrass or lemon essential oil (I use THIS)
- 15 drops lavender essential oil (I use THIS)
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil (I use THIS)
- Fill a 4-ounce glass bottle halfway full with apple cider vinegar.
- Add your essential oils.
- Fill it the rest of the way up with water. Shake well.
For extra strength odor protection, use 100 proof or higher vodka instead of the distilled water. (We use the water and it works very well for us. The vodka makes it super dooper strength!)
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/homemade-spray-deodorant/