Cool Ranch Avocado Dip
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: Makes about 1½ cups
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 medium cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and seeds scraped out with a spoon
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 heaping tablespoon red onion, diced or 1 teaspoon dried onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives or 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- sea salt, to taste
- optional: ¼ cup sour cream or greek yogurt (leave out for dairy free)
- Put all ingredients in a high powered blender (I use THIS).
- Blend until smooth and creamy and enjoy!
The longer this sits in the fridge, the better it is! I make it the night before I'm going to serve it.
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/cool-ranch-avocado-dip/