Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Wings: Asian Sesame
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
- 3 pounds of chicken wings (about 18), cut at joints and wing tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine baking powder and salt together in a bowl or ziplock bag.
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel.
- Toss wings in the baking powder/salt until evenly coated.
- Place the wings in a single layer on a wire rack that's on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes on the lower-middle oven rack.
- After 30 minutes, move the wings to the upper middle rack, turn the oven heat to 425 degrees and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss with sauce. Let sit a few minutes to soak in the sauce. Toss again. Top with extra green onions and sesame seeds and enjoy!
- Combine coconut aminos, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic, green onions and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/crispy-oven-baked-chicken-wings-asian-sesame-flavor/