Quick Meal Series: Burgers with Egg and Garlic Butter Balsamic
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
- beef burgers
- Toppings: lettuce, onion, avocado, tomato, etc.
- Garlic Butter Balsamic Sauce (serves 2):
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Cook the burgers and eggs to desired doneness.
- While the burgers are cooking, cut any veggies for your topping.
- Meanwhile, over low heat, stir the butter, balsamic and garlic in a small pot.
- Stir constantly for a minute or two until the mixture is boiling.
- As soon as it boils, remove from heat.
- Top your burger with egg(s) and any additional veggie toppings.
- Drizzle the garlic butter balsamic sauce all over the burgers.
I like to quadruple the garlic butter balsamic sauce recipe and keep some stored in a mason jar in the fridge so I can have it at all times :)
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/quick-meal-series-burgers-with-egg-and-garlic-butter-balsamic/