Watermelon Lime Sorbet and Ice Cups
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
- 4 cups of watermelon, cubed
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2-3 tablespoons pure raw honey
- ¼ - ½ tsp sea salt (the salt keeps the sorbet from getting "icy" when frozen)
- optional: lime shells and mini chocolate chips or chocolate pieces
- Cut your watermelon into chunks and place in the freezer until frozen, about 2 hours.
- Once frozen, place the watermelon in a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy right away or freeze until ready to use!
- Thaw 15 minutes before serving.
- To make the Watermelon Shells:
- Cut limes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the flesh and save the flesh for another use (limeaide!).
- Add a scoop of watermelon sorbet to the ice cups.
- Top with 6 mini chocolate chips for the "seeds" (To keep it allergy friendly, I like to use THESE dairy and soy free chocolate chips)
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/watermelon-lime-sorbet-ice-cups/