Chia Seed Drink Recipe: Strawberry Lemonade Mamma Chia Copycat
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: 1 serving
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced (about 5 strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
- 2-3 teaspoons honey or sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (I use THESE)
- Add everything, except chia seeds to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Set aside for at least 15 minutes so the chia seeds can hydrate (best if left refrigerated 2-3 hours or overnight). Enjoy!
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/chia-seed-drink-recipe-strawberry-lemonade/