Perfect Oven Baked Salmon Recipe (Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free)
Author: Kelly from Primally Inspired
Serves: 2 servings
- 1 lb salmon filet
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar or brown sugar (For Keto or low carb brown sugar option, use THIS)
- sprinkle garlic powder
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- optional garnishes, if desired: sliced green onion, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, pat of butter, your favorite chopped herbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. (Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.)
- Place salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle coconut sugar over the entire top side of the salmon. Next, sprinkle garlic powder, sea salt and pepper over the top.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes per ½ inch of thickness.
- Top with optional garnishes, if desired.
I get my wild Alaskan salmon from Sitka Salmon Shares
. Use coupon code INSPIRED to get $25 off (excludes Taste of Summer share). Enjoy!
Recipe by Primally Inspired at https://www.primallyinspired.com/perfect-oven-baked-salmon-recipe/