This easy Garlic Lime Chicken Freezer Meal recipe is a weekly staple and family favorite! Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30 friendly for an easy, healthy dinner that’s ready in minutes!
Garlic Lime Chicken Recipe (Freezer Meal)
When I make a recipe well over 10 times and my husband requests it weekly, I know it’s about time that I tell you about it. This Garlic Lime Chicken recipe is a weekly staple for us and after you try it, I think it could very well be for you, too!
It’s incredibly simple, it’s packed with flavor, it’s made with fresh, healthy ingredients and it can even be made into a freezer meal. It’s also Paleo, Whole30 and Gluten Free approved. Garlic Lime Chicken for the win!!!!
The really cool part about this Garlic Lime Chicken is that the possibilities on how to cook it and what to do with it are endless…
You can throw it in a slow cooker, you can grill it, you can bake it in the oven, sauté it over a skillet, put it in a pressure cooker. You can make kabobs, you can shred it, you can put it on a salad, put it in fajitas, throw it in a sweet potato, bake it in a bell pepper, stuff it in a zucchini….oh the possibilities!
What can I say? This Garlic Lime Chicken recipe a weekly staple and I love coming up with new ways to use it! We’ve tried all the possibilities I just mentioned (and many more!) and can testify that they’ve all been incredibly delicious. I hope you enjoy this easy recipe as much as we do!
Garlic Lime Chicken Recipe:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2-3 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- handful chopped cilantro (about ¼ cup)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (I use THIS)
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- optional if you like it spicy: 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or 1 finely diced jalapeño (seeds in or out depending on your spice level!)
- Add all of the ingredients in a large (gallon size) ziplock bag or container with lid.
- Freeze for a freezer meal later or allow to marinate in the refrigerator overnight. If frozen, allow to thaw. Prepare as directed below:
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information