Give this easy Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs recipe a try when you need a quick appetizer or healthy snack that’s sure to please! Paleo, Whole30 and Gluten Free.
Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs
My husband and I are huge fans of deviled eggs. And we especially love getting creative and coming up with fun, new flavors for deviled egg recipes. Our favorite recipes are plain ‘ol regular deviled eggs, southwestern deviled eggs, and bacon and balsamic deviled eggs.
But there’s a new kid on the block. Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs. And let’s just say, there’s a new favorite in town.
These Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs are ridiculously good. And SO easy! They’ve been a huuuuge hit to everyone I’ve served them to so far.
I hope you enjoy this quick and fun recipe how to video Zach and I made for you (printable recipe at the bottom of this post):
They make the perfect party food, too. Packed with protein and healthy fats, these Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs make an excellent choice for a healthy snack or a quick, nutrient dense breakfast or lunch on the run. Add a little dollop of guacamole to each deviled egg for an extra punch of flavor and nutrition. Enjoy!
Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs Recipe (Paleo, Whole30):
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (I use THIS)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use my homemade mayo recipe HERE or healthy store-bought one HERE)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- optional for serving: sliced green onions, guacamole (recipe HERE)
- Mash the egg yolks, hot sauce, mayonnaise and spices in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add a dollop of yolk mixture to each egg white half. Repeat until all halves are filled.
- Top with sliced green onions and serve with guacamole if desired. Enjoy!
Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure Information